AromaTouch® Technique from dōTERRA®
A clinical approach to essential oil application
The AromaTouch® Technique is a new, truly unique approach to essential oil application. A simple, step-by-step method for the topical application of therapeutic-grade essential oils, it produces a profound whole-body wellness experience. Among its many benefits are:
- Helping to lessen stress, creating a sense of calm and well-being, and promoting whole-body relaxation,
- Supporting healthy immune function,
- Bringing a sense of balance and harmony to the mind and body.
Four easy steps to AromaTouch Technique:
- Stress Reduction (Balance & Calm): The AromaTouch® Technique begins with dōTERRA‘s Balance®: Grounding Blend, which includes the oils of spruce, Ho wood (Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum), frankincense, blue tansy and blue chamomile essential oils, in a base of fractionated coconut oil,, to create a sense of calm and well-being, promote whole-body relaxation, bring a sense of harmony to the mind and body, and produce feelings of tranquility and balance. Balance®: Grounding Blend also soothes sore muscles and joints, promotes circulation and supports cellular health and overall well-being.
- Support Healthy Immune Function (Cleanse & Support): After establishing a state of calm and tranquility, melaleuca essential oil is applied, to promote healthy immune function and protect against environmental and seasonal threats. This is followed by an application of dōTERRA‘s proprietary OnGuard®: Protective Blend, which contains certifies pure, therapeutic-grade® essential oils of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary, that supports healthy immune function, while protecting against environmental threats.
- Stimulate & Soothe: Step three begins with the application of AromaTouch® Massage Blend, containing oils of basil, grapefruit, cypress,
majoram, peppermint and lavender, to promote circulation, and relax muscles and soothe joints. This is followed by a soothing application of Deep Blue® Soothing Blend, which contains the essential oils of wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, German chamomile, helichrysum and osmanthus, to help support a healthy circulation and soothe sore muscles and achy joints.
- Uplift Mind & Body: The final step of the technique includes an application of pure wild orange, to uplift the mind and body, and peppermint.